How To Apply For SBI PO Exam 2017
Read to know about how to apply for SBI PO 2017 exams...
SBI, the top most public sector bank conducts SBI PO Exam every year to recruit candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers across the country. Every year, over 25 lakh people write this exam for the few thousands of vacancies that are available. This year, the notification was released on Feb 6th, 2017 to hire 2313 vacancies that are available.
The application process has begun on Feb 7th, 2016 and it will end of March 6th, 2016. Now that the registration process has started, you should know about how to apply, and you should be extremely careful while filling in your application.
Application Fees for Candidates:
- General and OBC category candidates – Rs. 600 including intimation charges.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates - Rs. 100 including intimation charges.
Steps to apply for SBI PO exam 2017:
- Click the link here to start the registration process. the registration page will open in a new window. On successful registration, the candidates will be provided with a provisional Registration Number and Password through both SMS and Email.
- You will have to enter all details such as educational qualification, number of attempts, exam centres, address, work experience, category, age, email ID etc. in this section of the Application Form. After filling in all these details, click save and then next to upload the scanned signature and scanned copy of a photograph.
Dimensions of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of the file should be between 20Kb–50 Kb.
Dimensions of the Signature of 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
Size of the file should be between 10Kb – 20Kb.
Click the “open/upload” button for uploading the scanned images.
- Review your application form before you submit it. Any changes to the application form will not be made after you submit.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
CLICK HERE to see highly recommended courses for SBI PO at discounted rates.
The above are some of the basic guidelines that you need to keep in mind on how to apply for SBI PO examination. Check our page for more updates regarding the examination and All the best! Good Luck!