How to apply for IBPS PO 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for the IBPS PO exam for the year-2017. The IBPS PO Prelims Exam would be held on 7th October, 8th October, 14th October and 15th October, 2017.
Here are a few details which would help aspirants who are going to apply for IBPS PO-2017.
How to apply for IBPS PO-2017?
Before applying, the aspirants should have the following ready:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail.
The specifications for the photograph are:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Click on New Registrations.
- Carefully read the document that appears on the screen.
- Then fill in the details in the fields that appear.
- You will then receive a mail with your Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Then upload your Photo and Signature after going through the guidelines.
- The photo must be between 20 KB and 50 KB in size.
- The signature must me between 10 KB and 20 KB in size.
After successfully uploading your photo and signature, fill the details in the fields in page (3).
Then preview the details filled on page (4).
Then go to page (5) and make the Payment.
Since the competition for IBPS PO exams is high, any candidate desiring to be successful should be thorough is his/her preparation.
Hence, we at BankNaukri bring to you a range of preparation guides and study packages for IBPS PO where you can prepare, strategize, take mock tests and benefit from our years of expertise and experience in helping students for cracking bank examinations.
CLICK HERE for highly helpful courses on IBPS PO Exams at discounted rates.