IBPS RRB - Admit Card and Documents to Carry
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards for Officer Scale I Preliminary examination 2017. The online Preliminary examination for Officer Scale I will be held on September 9, September 10 and September 16, 2017 (if required).
The candidate must take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall. Without the admit card and other important documents, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
How to download the Admit Card?
1) In the official website, click on the link to download call letter (admit card) for CRP RRBs-VI officers scale I running on the top of the page.
2) In the log-in page, enter your registration no, password and the CAPTCHA code. Press Log-in.
3) Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
4) Download the Admit Card, and keep it for future use.
List of documents to carry
The call letter should be handed over to the invigilator along with a valid photo identity proof. You must carry any one of the following ID proofs (original & 1 copy):
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter's ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
- Gazette notification/ Marriage certificate/ Affidavit for name changed candidates
Mention your Roll No. & registration number on the photocopy of ID proof.
Without ID proof, you will not be allowed to write the exam. Also, those candidates whose identity proof does not match the details mentioned in their call letter won’t be permitted to sit for IBPS RRB Prelims 2017.
Sign the Admit Cards: There are two spaces in the call letter, where you must sign in the boxes, only in the presence of the hall supervisor.
There are separate information handouts released by IBPS for the benefit of candidates appearing for the RRB prelim examinations. They can be downloaded from the link here: For Office Assistants & for Officers.